CREDAI-MCHI is a multipurpose organization where our objectives are multi fold.
- To collect and disburse useful information, knowledge pertaining to the building industry amongst members, public and the Government.
- To encourage research and development in the building industry by collecting data organizing conferences, exhibitions, film shows, Awareness campaign, establish library etc.
- To promote science / new technology in the building industry and for that purpose print, issue and circulate papers, periodicals, books and other literatures.
- Promote greater interaction, co-operation between fraternal bodies where there’s a commonality of interests.
- To promote and foster feelings of unity and cooperation and mutual help and to eliminate unhealthy competition and unfair trade practices among its members.
- To protect and encourage trade practices, industry and provision of construction works and all other ancillary and allied trades and industries.
- Contribute more towards industry needs in bodies like CII, FICCI and ASSOCHAM, so that the views of CREDAI-MCHI President and Office-Bearers are sought and referred in any representation to government.
- Increase CREDAI-MCHIâ€™s visibility in the State and across India.
- To develop a common platform of interest connected with construction industry for supporting or opposing such of the legislations affecting the interests of construction industry and take constructive action.
- Taking up various policy issues with the local bodies, State Government and Central Government on issues relating to and affecting the housing industry.