RERA SRO Registration Form
Application for RERA Project Membership of SRO –
Procedure & Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a real estate developer, having projects within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- Membership application must be duly completed in all respects with the company seal. Payment done without appropriate information will be considered as non-valid application.
- Membership application will be reviewed by the Membership Task Committee and accordingly on verification of the applicant, the RERA Project Membership (RPM) Certificate shall be issued.
- This Membership shall be entitled for RERA related services only and shall be valid till the completion of Project only.
- The RERA Project Membership (RPM) fees shall be applicable for each project proposed to registered with RERA.
- Issuance of RPM Certificate will be subject to the requisite documentation and will be at the sole discretion of the Membership Task Committee.
- CREDAI-MCHI reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to reject any membership application, without assigning any reason, therefore.
- Kindly note the membership amount paid is non-refundable. In case of excess amount paid, the amount may be adjusted in the project proponent’s forthcoming project within the same financial year i.e. up to 31st March every year.
- Kindly note the amount will not be also refunded in case of rejection and submission of improper documents. Hence, for any clarification required, you may please contact the CREDAI-MCHI office before making payment.
- Once the form is duly filled with company seal/ stamp, the softcopy of the same to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and the hardcopies to be sent by courier to : The Hon. Secretary, CREDAI-MCHI, Maker Bhavan II, 4th Floor, 18-V Thackersey Marg, New Marine Lines, Mumbai – 400 020. Ofc. # 022- 42121421/ 413.