CREDAI-MCHI Knowledge Series is a special initiative conceptualised by our Skill Development Committee this year. It has been a great success as 1000+ participants attended the series of sessions.
Developer Members, their Staff Members, Architects, Students, Bankers in the Real Estate Industry, experts in different fields, and allied industries attended these three interactive and successful knowledge series.
CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was jointly organised by CREDAI MCHI and RPWA (RERA Practitioners’ Welfare Association) in collaboration with HSNC Board’s KC Law College on 22nd June 2022 at KC College Auditorium in which “Reviving Stalled Projects – Roadmap”. In this Session, our Event Partners were
ANUKULAM.HEALTH & KNEST Manufacturers.
CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was jointly organised by CREDAI MCHI and RPWA (RERA Practitioners’ Welfare Association) on 16th June 2022 in which ‘GST issues of Real Estate’ Knowledge series was the discussion topic
The first one on 8 Day Session comprehensive program on Real Estate Laws.
The expert speakers of the 8 Day session series in the first edition were:
- CA. Ramesh Prabhu, Mumbai
- Adv. Mithil Vindod Sampat, Mumbai
- CA. Ashok Raghavan
- CA. Mahadev Birla, Ahmedabad
- CA. Venugopal Gella, Bengaluru
- CA. Amit Kumar Kedia, Jaipur
- CA. Sunil Naik, Mumbai
- Adv(CA) Nipun Singhvi
- CA. Kamlesh Motiyani, Bengaluru.
- Shri. Ravi Shah (Namrata Group)
- Shri. Aditya Goyal (M/s Durga Associates)
- Shri. Dilip Mittal (Mittal Brothers Pvt. Ltd.)
- Shri. Varun Advani (A Advani Realty)
- Shri. Nilesh Agarwal (Unicorn Group)
- Shri. Hari Easwaran (L&T Realty)
- Shri. Shabbir Kanchwala (K Raheja Corp)
- Dr. Suresh Haware and Shri. Amit Haware (Haware Properties).
- Shri. Shobit Agarwal (MD & CEO, ANAROCK Capital Advisors)
- Shri. Vinod Rohira (CEO, Mindspace Business Park REIT)
- Shri. Irfan A. Kazi (CIO, SBICaps Ventures Ltd.)
- Shri. Sunir Ramchandani (Head Construction, Finance & Asset Monetization, ICICI Bank Ltd.)
- Ms. Nidhi Jain (Zonal Head-South & East, ICICI Bank Ltd.)
- Shri. Arvind Jaiswal (Credit Head, Construction Finance, ICICI Bank Ltd.)
- Shri. Jasminder Chahal (Business Head, Mortgages, ICICI Bank Ltd.)
- Shri. Suresh Pandey (Product Head Home Loans, ICICI Bank Ltd.)
- Dr. Samantak Das (Chief Economist & Head Research, JLL India)
- Shri. Sudarshan Lodha (Co-founder, Strata).
A CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was held on 24th April 2021
It was a Panel Discussion on “What Next? Managing the Continuing COVID Saga.” Shri. Pritam Chivukala, Secretary, CREDAI-MCHI, moderated it, and the panellists included esteemed Members from the Real Estate Industry.
A CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was conducted on 29th May 2021 in which “COVID 2.0 – What’s in store for Real Estate in 2021-22” was the discussion topic.
A CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was conducted on 8th June 2021.
It was an important Panel Discussion on “Understanding GST implications under various Development Models”.
A CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar was held on 15th July 2021. was on topic “Future of Redevelopment with 33(7) and 33(9) Clust er Development,” and Ar. Milind Changani, CY Corp. presented it.
A CREDAI-MCHI Special Knowledge Series webinar based on Financial Express’s reporting of ‘Private Equity Inflows in Real Estate at USD 2.7 Billion in H1 2021’, a panel discussion on the topic of “Private Equity at Platform Level in Real Estate” was held on 16th July 2021. The keynote speakers of the event were Shri Shobhit Agarwal, MD & CEO, Anarock Capital Advisor and Shri. Gautam Ahuja, CEO-Ahuja Hive.