The Advantages of being a Member of CREDAI-MCHI are numerous. Below we detail a few.
- You become a member of a large fraternity, which shares your interests, passions and concerns.
- Advisory Services in various areas related to business through Sub-Committees.
- You get an unrivalled opportunity to network with peers, thought leaders, a government functionaries, allied industries, and opinion makers through major meetings, events, seminars, leading to better business development opportunities
- Participation in CREDAI-MCHI Activities: Members can have an opportunity to contribute to CREDAI-MCHI’s activities. You could contribute your time knowledge and resources by taking part in various sub-committees formed to address major issues, and ongoing engagement with Government Departments, including BMC, MHADA, MMRDA, SRA, UD, MOEF, Revenue, Legal Affairs et al.
- Interaction with other members through Quarterly General Body Meetings.
- Complementary copies of CREDAI-MCHI’s Quarterly Newsletter – Home Bulletin
- Latest industry news updates through emails called, “News to Use”.
- Your organization mentioned as member on the official website.