CREDAI-MCHI & Rustomjee's joint initiative on the redesign and renovate the Sub Registrar office of Prabhadevi
In the wake of an excellent joint initiative by Rustomjee and CREDAI-MCHI, the Sub Registrar office of Prabhadevi, Mumbai was redesigned and renovated.
Taking a pleasant note of the same, Shri Shravan Hardikar (I.A.S.), Inspector General of Revenue, GoM, visited the newly renovated Registration office and invited President Shri Boman Irani and officers of CREDAI-MCHI and Rustomjee. The said initiative is to give home buyers a good environment with all the necessary facilities while they initiate the first steps towards buying their dream home for their family.
Shri Shravan Hardikar expressed his gratitude and thanked CREDAI-MCHI &
Team Rustomjee for this initiative.
At CREDAI-MCHI, we understand the need of doing our bit to help develop the country from a social perspective. Corporate Social Responsibilities are of utmost importance at our organization. This is why we have been engaged in CSR activities that help make our city a better place to live.
CREDAI-MCHI has been supplementing the efforts of the Governments (both Centre and State) in combating natural calamities. After the devastating earthquake that affected Latur dist. of Maharashtra, CREDAI-MCHI adopted the village Mangrul (Ousa taluka) and constructed 231 houses at a total cost of Rs. 2 crores and handed over the same to the Government. CREDAI-MCHI also extended a helping hand to the Surat Municipal Corporation in tackling the plague menace.
Members of Managing Committee of CREDAI-MCHI have spontaneously undertaken projects that benefited the less-privileged:
- Setting up of a 100-bed hospital at Mulund (W)
- A health centre below the Marine Drive flyover
- Maintenance of gardens at Mulund (W)
- Members also ably supported the State Government’s campaign “I LOVE MUMBAI” by undertaking beautification of various gardens, pathways, road dividers etc.
- CREDAI-MCHI has worked towards Anti-Malaria Construction Sites and and also donated Rs. 10 Lakhs to the Civic body.
- CREDAI-MCHI has also donated Mosquito Nets and instructed its Members to keep construction sites hygienic and safe.
- Construction of workers colony
- Establishing an Exhibition Centre in Mumbai
- Partnering the Mumbai Police to develop the ‘Mumbai Police Foundation’
- Spearheading the Mosquito Abatement Committee
- Partnering the Construction Skill Development Council of India or CSDCI
- CREDAI-MCHI supports Mumbai Mobile Creches