News

Category: REAL ESTATE

Role of ChatGPT for Indian Real Estate!

With the excitement around ChatGPT – I have tried to envision the role it would have for Indian Real Estate Market. Here are a few areas where it will be immensely helpful – 1. Information and Guidance – ChatGPT can provide…

Read More

Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2023

The real estate sector has remained resilient in the face of the numerous hurdles in the past, including the more recent pandemic. With adequate support from government initiatives, 2021 & 2022 saw the real estate sector record strong sales and this…

Read More

Real Estate and Climate Change

According to estimates, real estate accounted for ~40% of global CO2 emissions in 2022. Approximately 70% of these are produced by building operations (activities for operating, maintaining and managing buildings effectively), while the remaining 30% comes from construction (use of building…

Read More

Trends in Real Estate Sector

The real estate sector is a crucial component of the global economy, as it has a direct impact on multiple industries, including construction, banking, insurance, and legal services. In recent years, the real estate industry has undergone significant changes, thanks to…

Read More
error: Content is protected !!